Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mitchell Family Portraits

I spent a beautiful June weekend with the Mitchell's photographing their wonderful family in a beautiful northwest setting. We had a lot of fun spending time together, catching up, and oh of course taking photos too! THE highlight of the day, was that we ventured over to a nearby bench that overlooked the pond where there were a family of baby ducklings floating about and there was a bench that was inscribed with a brass plate with a dedication to none other than the "Mitchell's". Talk about a sign:) literally!! It touched my heart as I felt like that exact day and place was all meant for them as a family~ Enjoy Mitchell's! I hope you love your portraits and many of the memorable moments I captured, as you are a family that I just adore!!




 





















No comments:

Post a Comment